WE’RE HIRING A FULL-TIME LEGAL ASSISTANT
ARE WE YOUR “PEOPLE”? DO OUR FIRM VALUES BELOW RESONATE WITH YOU?
- We are trustworthy.
- We are down to earth and relatable.
- We are authentic, compassionate, and humble.
- We are dedicated to continual professional and personal growth.
- We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We treat each other and our clients like family and have each other’s back.
- We welcome and encourage constructive criticism and recognize these are opportunities for growth.
MEANINGFUL WORK THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We are seeking a positive and compassionate full-time Legal Assistant, who is looking for a career position where they can grow with the firm, be challenged, and work in a familial and collaborative environment.
We’re not looking for a run of the mill Legal Assistant, but rather someone who wants to have a fulfilling and satisfying career with a firm known in the community for providing a high standard of estate planning services. Neyens Law helps clients and their families prevent and come out of significant life-changing situations, knowing that they have a team behind them that really cares and advocates for them.
You will be a familiar point of contact for each client, building that close, trusting relationship with each and every client-touch. You are responsible for coordinating client support services, document production, case management and ensuring efficient workflow systems are being followed. If you are looking for a challenging position with an opportunity to grow and make a difference in people’s lives, this may be the career you’ve been looking for.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM AND OUR CLIENTS’ LIVES
- Provide a transformational client experience that leaves a lasting first impression for clients and friends of the firm.
- Assist with the execution of marketing activities including offsite events (3-5 evenings per year).
- Generate, proof, and organize estate planning, probate, and trust administration documents.
- Take ownership of Client Files and Workflow Procedures.
- Prepare and conduct Client Signing Meetings.
- Manage the office inventory and keep it “client ready.”
- Perform other office duties like scanning, filing, mailing, etc.
- Maintain detailed client communication records.
- Pitch in with other duties and projects as needed.
- Pleasant, warm, and compassionate demeanor
- Highly professional attitude, appearance, and attire
- Experience interacting with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional work experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word. Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience using customer relationship management/practice management software
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years’ experience working in a service-oriented role, preferably in the legal or financial industry
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We were recently recognized as a Finalist for Woodbury Magazine’s “Best of Woodbury 2022” in the law firm category.
- Elizabeth Neyens has been recognized as a 2021 Super Lawyer Rising Star by Thomson Reuters
- Professional and Personal Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- We reimburse up to $300 per month towards your personal healthcare coverage or out of pocket expenses.
COMPENSATION $20-$30 per hour DOE
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields
If we feel you meet our requirements for this position, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
NO phone calls please.