PARENTS: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOUR CHILDREN IF SOMETHING CATASTROPHIC HAPPENED TO YOU?
Learn How To Legally Protect Your Children’s Future When You’re Not There To Guide Them
Have you considered what would happen to your kids and who would care for them if something tragic happened to you and/or your spouse? The U.S. ranks 4th globally for the most children orphaned due to COVID-19 deaths.
Request Your FREE Copy of Neyens Law’s GUIDE TO CHOOSING A GUARDIAN
Learn how to:
- Protect your children from ending up in Child Protective Services or being cared for by someone who doesn’t share your values
- Pick the best guardians YOU want for your children, and not leave it to the COURTS to choose
- Why most Wills & Trusts fail to protect children and how to make sure your plan does
- Easy and inexpensive ways to provide a financial future for your children to pay for their caregiving, education and health care
- Control how and when assets are distributed to your beneficiaries
Request Your FREE Guide to Choosing a Guardian
"*" indicates required fields
“The idea of choosing a guardian for our children was very overwhelming. Elizabeth was able to make it simple and easy for us to make the right decisions. We now have a very detailed plan in place should something tragic happen, taking a huge weight off our shoulders. We are grateful to have found Neyens Law.”
-Nancy Marino – Cottage Grove, MN
Elizabeth Neyens attended law school to pursue a profession that would provide an opportunity for her to help solve families’ problems during difficult times. Elizabeth graduated from William Mitchell College of Law. She currently practices in Oakdale, Minnesota, primarily in the areas of estate planning and probate, which are two areas that involve family transitions, challenging circumstances, thoughtful decisions, and careful planning. Elizabeth is a proud member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys.