Neyens Law Invites You to a FREE Estate Planning Seminar
Learn the 7 Costly MISTAKES Families Make with their Wills & Trusts
At Neyens Law, we help families preserve their wealth for future generations, minimize estate taxes, and avoid probate.
Select from two dates:
March 23rd at 7pm | March 25th at 10am
The Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel
676 Bielenberg Dr. Woodbury, MN 55125
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
By attending this seminar, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
At this seminar you’ll learn:
- WILLS & TRUSTS – Learn the advantage and disadvantages of both.
- PROBATE – How to avoid going to court and make it easy on your family to deal with your affairs when you pass away.
- TITLING OF ASSETS – Realize why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- BARE BONES PLAN – Thousands of people think they are protected, when in fact they have a bare bones plan provided by inexperienced professionals or do-it-yourself online websites that can wreak havoc on the family.
- DIVORCE – Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce.
- INCAPACITY – Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
- REMARRIAGE – Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
Attorney, Elizabeth Neyens
Elizabeth Neyens attended law school to pursue a profession that would provide an opportunity for her to help solve families’ problems during difficult times. Elizabeth graduated from William Mitchell College of Law. She currently practices in Oakdale, Minnesota, primarily in the areas of estate planning and probate, which are two areas that involve family transitions, challenging circumstances, thoughtful decisions, and careful planning. Elizabeth is a proud member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys.
Attend a seminar and receive a no obligation private consultation with Attorney Elizabeth Neyens to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($350 Value)
COVID-19 NOTICE: Safety protocols will be followed. Due to seating and distancing requirements, pre-assigned seating is required. Therefore, we will not be accepting walk-in guests. Masks are required until seated.