Learn the 7 COSTLY MISTAKES Families Make with their Wills & Trusts
1. WILLS AND LIVING TRUSTS: Learn the advantages and disadvantages of both, and why choosing the wrong one for you can be a mistake.
2. PROBATE: How to avoid going to court and make it easy on your family to deal with your affairs when you pass away.
3. TITLING OF ASSETS: Realize why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
4. BARE BONES PLAN: Thousands of people think they are protected, when in fact they have a bare bones plan provided by inexperienced professionals or do-it-yourself online websites that can wreak havoc on the family when they pass.
5. DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce. Up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
6. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Health Directive. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
7. REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
Attend a seminar and receive a no obligation private consultation with Attorney Elizabeth Neyens to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($350 value).
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the event to allow for parking and seating.
We encourage you to bring guests you believe would benefit from this powerful information. Registration is required and seating is limited to first time attendees.
Light Refreshments will be served.